This article is in need of dire help. You can correct this by helping it.
|Helmet of Jong|
|On the Wiki:|
The Helmet of Jong was a Shen Gong Wu introduced in season 1 of Xiaolin Showdown.
When this Shen Gong Wu was activated, it allowed the user to have eyes in the back of their head.
Did You Know...
- The helmet was one of the components of Mala Mala Jong.
- Raimundo wore the Helmet when he was possessed by the Shen Gong Wu in "The last temptation of Raimundo".
- Despite it being wagered in several showdowns, the Helmet of Jong was never used for its ability in any episode, indicating that it could be a passive Wu which activates when the user wears it.
- The only time that the Shen Gong Wu is properly used is during "The Last Temptation of Raimundo" when a possessed Raimundo use the helmet to see behind him.
- The Helmet of Jong is the only Shen Gong Wu out of Season 1 to not be used for its needs of its ability.